Lollipop Farm Shows Class List
Dressage Schooling Show Series
Generously sponsored by Eggleston Equine
Upcoming Show Dates Judge
Sunday, May 4, 2014 Judy Dannemann
Sunday, July 27, 2014 Karen Roberts
Sunday, September 14, 2014 Patti Montana
1. Introductory A
2. Introductory B
3. Introductory C
4. USEF Training Level Test 1
5. USEF Training Level Test 2
6. USEF Training Level Test 3
7. USDF Training Level Freestyle
8. USEF First Level Test 1
9. USEF First Level Test 2
10. USEF First Level Test 3
11. USEF First Level Freestyle
12. USEF Second Level and above.
13. USEF Second Level and above Freestyle
14. USEF Rider Tests (Training, First and Second Level)
15. Western Dressage Introductory Level Tests 1-4
16. Western Dressage Basic Level Tests 1-4
17. Western Dressage Level 1 Tests 1-4
18. Western Dressage Level 2 Level Tests 1-4
Every class offered herein which is covered by the rules and specifications of the current USEF Rule Book will be conducted and judged in accordance therein.
Introductory Level through Second Level classes will be split into AA, JR/YR, Vintage and Open divisions.
First place Prize and six ribbons per class per division. End of day High Point Score will receive special ribbon and prize.
3. ENTRIES All entries must include a current negative Coggins preferably dated after 1/1/2012. Entry forms available at www.lollipopdressage.com.
$35 per class Intro through Third Level
$10 office fee NON-REFUNDABLE
$20 post entry fee (received after closing date)
$25 per Leadline
Send entries and full payment to Chris Curcio
Check this website www.lollipopdressage.com , or contact the Manager: Laurie at 860-774-2075 two days prior to show for times.
Very limited stabling. Call Show Manager 860-942-6136
Take Rt 6 to where it intersects with Rt 169 in
Competition held in large (20m x 60m) sand arena. Indoor warm-up arena with similar footing.
No food will be available so please bring your own picnic lunch!
Vet: Dr Aimee Eggleston on call Farrier: Murphy Hackett on call
. All dogs must be leashed.
Lollipop Schooling Show Entry Form has it's own page for easier print out.